This 3-day workshop on latest results in Dark Matter searches is coordinated with the on-going Nordita program "What is Dark Matter?"The workshop will take place in Stockholm on 12-14 May, running from approximately 9:00 until 18:00 each day, and consisting of plenary sessions. The topics will include:
- Experiments: Direct Detection
- Experiments: Indirect Detection
- Dark Matter at Colliders
- WIMP and non-WIMP Theory
- Experiments: Non-WIMP
- Halo modeling and Propagation
- Interpretations and Global fits
- Dark Matter Particle Physics Codes
- Future Experiments and Novel Ideas
Registration for the workshop is open to the Nordita program participants and workshop invitees.
More details about the program, registration, and social dinner will follow on this page.