Jan de Boer (University of Amsterdam), "Black holes as effective geometries"
Paul Howe (King's College, London), "The UV divergence question for maximally supersymmetric QFTs"
Neil Lambert (King's College, London), "Supersymmetry and M-Branes"
The workshop will be at held at the following locations:
- On Thursday, Nov 27:
- 13.00-16.50: Lecture room FB53 at AlbaNova.
- On Friday, Nov 28:
- 9.00-12.00: Lecture room K1 at Teknikringen 56 in the KTH area.
- 13.30-18.00: Lecture room FD5 (Svedbergssalen) at AlbaNova
- 18.30-: Dinner (at AlbaNova's restaurant 'Entré')
On Saturday, Nov 29:
- 9.30-13.10: Lecture room FD5 (Svedbergssalen) at AlbaNova
The time table can be downloaded as a PDF here.