From Arlanda airport to Nordita
Nordita, Roslagstullsbacken 23, is located north of the cetrum of Stockholm, and can conveniently reached from Arlanda airport in a couple of ways.
The quickest way is to take the
Take the bus to Stockholm Central, and get off at the stop
Norra Stationsgatan. From there, one can walk to Nordita, see the
map below for directions. Note that the bus from Arlanda to Stockholm
Central does not stop at Haga Forum any more.
- When travelling with a lot of luggage, is it more convenient to travel to the city center with the airport bus, and get of at Stockholm City (the last stop), or by taking the airport train Arlanda Express to the central station. From the city center, one can take a taxi to Nordita, or take the subway, see below.
- Later at night, when the busses and trains go less frequent, it might be more convenient to take a taxi from the airport to town, which takes about 30 minutes, and costs approximately 500 SEK.
From Arlanda airport to the Nordita apartmentsThe address of the Nordita apartments is Gyllenborgsgatan 8. For further important information, such as how to enter your appartment, please refer to the e-mail you have received/will receive! Again, there are a few options to get to the apartments.
One can take the
and get off at the stop Sankt Eriksplan. From there, one can take the
green subway line T17,T18 or T19 in the direcion of Åkeshov, Alvik
or Hässelby strand, and get of at the station Thorildsplan.
From this station, it is a short walk to the appartments, see the
- Alternitavely, one can take the airport bus or the airport train Arlanda Express to the central station. From their, one can take a taxi, or the green subway line T17,T18 or T19 in the direcion of Åkeshov, Alvik or Hässelby strand, and get of at the station Thorildsplan.
To Nordita by subway
Take the subway line T14 to the station KTH (Tekniska högskolan).
Walk to the north, and follow the signs to the exit
Körsbärsvägen; from there, follow the directions on the
Some notesTickets for the Airport buss can be bought on the buss, with any mayor credit card. Note that cash is no longer accepted! Taxis also accept all mayor credit cards.
Further informationHere's some further information about travelling in Stockholm.
- A map of the subway lines.
- The website of public transport (SL) in Stockholm.
- The website of the train system (SJ) in Sweden.
- The website of the airport bus Flygbussarna.
- The website of the airport train Arlanda Express.
- A map of Stockholm on Google maps.
- A map of Stockholm on Eniro (swedish site).